Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Attend, or you might be told your opinion doesn’t count. You won’t get to vote on this, so turn out for this meeting JUNE 25 in Overlook! NEWS RELEASE: Mayor Hales, Commissioner Novick, Director Treat to gather public input on … Continue reading
1) Spring Seed Swap! 2) Liquor License Application (deadline 4/19)3) Metro Public comment period March 21 to May 54) Nature Programs around the City ————————————— 1) Spring Seed Swap! Sunday, April 6 3-5 pm6730 N. Wilbur Ave. Bring seeds to … Continue reading
1) Meadowscaping with FOOB (3/1) 2) Overlook Sewer Construction Update 3) Kevia Jewelry Sample Sale and Fundraiser at Overlook House (3/6) 4) Community Conversation: Create the Future of Your Community 5) Easter Egg Hunt – Get the Right Date! (4/19) … Continue reading
1) Overnight I-5 south closures (12/19-12/23) 2) Tree Planting Action on N Omaha (12/21) 3) Free Haircuts for Kids! (12/23) 4) Package Protection ———————————————- 1) Overnight I-5 south closures (12/19-12/23) Drivers will use I-405 as a detour during nighttime closures … Continue reading
Our United Villages does some very cool things! Here is one for your consideration: SHARING IDEAS: Sharing Skills and Resources Discover grassroots projects that strengthen our social fabric! Come connect with community at our next Sharing Ideas event, Sharing Skills … Continue reading
1) Pee-eww, What’s That Smell? 2) 20th Annual Polish Festival! (9/21-22) 3) Rock n’ Roll or Hip Hop for Girls 4) Community Legacy Program Open House (10/5) 5) Liquor License Application (comments due 10/12) 6) Annual Neighborhood Raffle benefiting the … Continue reading
1) Overlook House tour nights come to a close 2) Nature Walks for Kids (March-May) 3) Little Free Library Reads Updated (March) 4) Community Budget Forums: Your Priorities (3/6, 3/12, more) 5) City Says, Don’t Park at Timbers Games (paraphrased) … Continue reading
Eager to know where the sewer repair projects will be? Currently, this project is estimated to begin in early April 2013 and will last for one year. More information will be provided to the community as it becomes available. Please … Continue reading
Happy New Year, Overlook! Just a short couple of messages today; one to take care of today’s business, the other one looking forward to a long, hot summer’s evening… 1) Recycle Christmas trees in North Portland 2) Movie a cialis … Continue reading