Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Transportation
1) Changes to the upcoming OKNA meeting (Aug. 15) 2) Special Olympics at adidas a success 3) City intervenes in mediation with Hazelnut Grove 4) Bridge Pedal will disrupt traffic on Sunday morning 1) Changes to the upcoming OKNA meeting … Continue reading
1) Overlook House ice cream social and bike parade (Aug. 6) 2) Overlook Neighborhood Association board meeting (Aug. 1) 3) Special Olympics Oregon coming to adidas (Aug. 5) 4) Adidas leases space across the river 5) Protected bike lane on … Continue reading
1) Adidas parking and neighborhood relations 2) Memorial for Brian Spaulding 3) Earthquake preparation 4) No OKNA Board meeting in July 5) Celebrate America’s Independence responsibly and legally 1) Adidas parking and neighborhood relations A delegation from the neighborhood met … Continue reading
A delegation from the neighborhood met with Adidas on June 28 to discuss parking and other issues. The delegation included three members of the Overlook Neighborhood Association Board – Cynthia Sulaski, Vice Chair Alan Crana and Chair Chris Trejbal – … Continue reading
1) A busy summer for OKNA 2) Events in and around Overlook this weekend 3) Spirit of Portland Awards accepting nominations 4) Lane closures on Broadway Bridge 5) Free summer meals site 1) A busy summer for OKNA A few … Continue reading
1) Kenton homeless PODs open house (June 9) 2) Summer at the Lab 3) Brewfest in the Park (June 23-25) 4) Traffic and transportation class 1) Kenton homeless PODs open house (June 9) Before the Kenton PODs women’s homeless village … Continue reading
1) Neighborhood cleanup a success 2) Patton Square Block Party (June 2) 3) Trimet closes Adidas bus stops 4) Stop using parking meters 5) Portland’s zoning code – The basics (June 2) 6) Budget and tax reform town hall (June … Continue reading
1) BikeTown expanding further into Overlook 2) Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) information fair (May 22) 3) Free soccer program for children with special needs 4) Mayor seeks input on Portland’s next police chief 5) Q&A with Rep. Tawna Sanchez 1) … Continue reading
1) No OKNA general meeting in April 2) N Skidmore Terrace sewer extension begins Monday 3) I-5 closures begin this weekend 4) Portland Police Bureau launches open data portal 5) Contacting neighbors about development 1) No OKNA general meeting in … Continue reading
1) Apply for Portland’s pedestrian advisory committee 2) OKNA Board meeting (Tuesday, April 4) 1) Apply for Portland’s pedestrian advisory committee The Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) is excited to announce PedPDX, Portland’s Citywide Pedestrian Plan. The plan will prioritize sidewalks, crossing … Continue reading