Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Category Archives: Sustainable Overlook
1) Newsletter Delivery Delay 2) Transportation Needs – Weigh In 3) Harbor Advisory Group Meeting (2/12) 4) ISO Master Recycler ———————————— 1) Newsletter Delivery Delay Your latest edition of Overlook Views has made it into town from the press but … Continue reading
1) Sustainable Overlook – Conversation and Potluck 2) Please Provide Your Input regarding Police Services in Portland —————————————————– 1) Sustainable Overlook – Conversation and Potluck Thursday, Jan. 9, 6:30-8:30 pm Daybreak Cohousing 2525 N. Killingsworth Ave. Join neighbors for an … Continue reading
Happy New Year, Overlook! While there isn’t anything queued up for this week’s agenda, I thought I’d take advantage of the blank space to help you prepare for 2014 in Overlook by sharing the events and activities we know we’ll … Continue reading
1) Arts & Crafts Spectacular at Trillium Charter School (12/7 & 12/8) 2) Santa Is Coming to Overlook House on December 8! 3) Documentary Film and Potluck (12/12) 4) OKNA Holiday Potluck (12/13) 5) Adopt-A-Neighbor for the Holidays 6) Portland … Continue reading
1) Overlook House Holiday Bazaar This Weekend! (11/16 & 11/17) 2) OKNA General Membership Meeting (11/19) 3) Bread Making Part Deux 4) Public Safety Action Committee Meeting – Special Date (11/20) 5) Arts & Crafts Spectacular at Trillium Charter School … Continue reading
OKNA Overlook Neighborhood Email 10/4/13 1) Portland Marathon Weekend 2) Friends of Overlook Bluff Work Party (10/5) 3) Overlook Livability Team Cleanup (10/5/13) 4) Carrot Mob at Garden Fever! (10/6) 5) Portland Harbor Citizen Group (10/9) 6) Parke Diem! Volunteer … Continue reading
1) Almost Time for.. OKNA Picnic & Movie in the Park (Sunday! 9/1) 2) OLT Meets After the Holiday (9/8) 3) Sustainable Overlook Meeting (9/5) 4) The Pilot Experience 5) Special NPLUG in September (9/26) 6) Tree Planting Planning Time … Continue reading
Hello Neighbors, we’ve got another busy weekend ahead (SE Sunday Parkways is also happening) and some important meetings coming up. If none of Saturday’s activities tickle you, remember that it is Community Care Day at our schools; Beach and Jefferson … Continue reading
Hello, Overlook! There is a lot happening this weekend again so we’ve got a long message for you. OKNA Board members will be staffing the rest station in St Johns for this Sunday’s Providence Bridge Pedal. Wave or stop by … Continue reading