Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Sustainable Overlook
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association meeting (Feb. 17) 2) Native plant workshop (March 14) 3) Sustainable Overlook Summit (Feb. 21) 4) Citywide neighborhood annual summit (Feb. 28) 5) Reporting crime matters 6) Food bank fundraiser (Feb. 17) ———- 1) Overlook Neighborhood … Continue reading
1) Winter fruit tree pruning workshop (Feb. 28) 2) Roosevelt High School gymnasium’s last hurrah (Feb. 20) ———- 1) Winter fruit tree pruning workshop (Feb. 28) Good, timely pruning can improve the shape, strength and fruit set of your trees … Continue reading
1) Sustainable Overlook Summit (Feb. 21) 2) Beach Elementary School auction (March 14) 3) Monthly bill-pay option now available for city utilities 4) Trimet survey results 5) Set up a waste collection system that works for you ———- 1) Sustainable … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association general meeting (Jan. 20) 2) Fix-It Fair (Jan. 24) 3) Winter Fruit Tree Pruning Workshop (Jan. 17) 4) North Portland Land Use Group meeting (Jan. 22) 5) Report air quality problems ———- 1) Overlook Neighborhood Association … Continue reading
1) Happy New Year! 2) Winter Fruit Tree Pruning Workshop (Jan. 17) 3) Overlook Sustainability Summit (Feb. 21) 4) Nature in Neighborhoods grant applications deadline (Jan. 13) 5) OLCC seeks input on marijuana regulation (Jan. 12) 6) Noise control meeting … Continue reading
1) Santa to visit Overlook House (Dec. 7) 2) City utility oversight listening session (Nov. 24) 3) Pancake breakfast to support Roosevelt High School softball (Nov. 22) 4) Grants available for community watershed stewardship ———- 1) Santa to visit Overlook … Continue reading
1) Help conserve Overlook green space (Oct. 19) 2) Daimler’s construction on Swan Island 3) Share your thoughts about the Portland Water Bureau (Oct. 16) 4) Grants available for neighborhood conservation 5) Portland City Council to review transportation funding options (Oct. 13) … Continue reading
1) North Williams left lane closure begins on Monday, Oct. 6 2) Community process under way for Natural Grocers project 3) No Ivy Day (Oct. 25) 4) Nature classes for kids 5) Historic Kenton Firehouse cleanup (Oct. 26) 6) North Star … Continue reading
GRIMM Location: The TV series Grimm is filming on N Melrose today and will wrap tomorrow. Key Asst Location Manager Ben Lipsey tells me they will be filming at this location again this year and they want to make sure … Continue reading
1) Shabbat in the Park at Overlook Park (7/18) 2) 4th Annual Overlook Yard Sale / Free Share (7/19-20) 3) Liquor License Application/Comments Due 8/11 4) Local Education Listener/Liaison? 5) Don’t Set Me on Fire, Please 6) Street Fair Vendors … Continue reading