Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Schools
1) Santa to visit Overlook House (Dec. 7) 2) City utility oversight listening session (Nov. 24) 3) Pancake breakfast to support Roosevelt High School softball (Nov. 22) 4) Grants available for community watershed stewardship ———- 1) Santa to visit Overlook … Continue reading
1) Bluegrass concert/BBQ for Beach School (8/23) 2) Movie and Costume Contest in Overlook Park (deadline 8/27) 3) Overlook NET Meeting: Newcomers Welcome! (9/4) 4) Free Earthquake Classes from Bureau of Emergency Mgmt (9/17 & 18) 5) Water Bureau Seeks … Continue reading
Safety Alert Update: The suspect in two assaults in Overlook this past week has been arrested and charged with multiple crimes. You can read about the result here: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/08/suspect_in_overlook_neighborho.html Why attend your neighborhood block party or OKNA event (Neighborhood … Continue reading
1) Expanded Overlook Village Street Fair Tomorrow! (8/2) 2) Ice Cream Social at the Overlook House (8/3) 3) School Supplies Popsicle Sale at Patton Square Park (8/6) 4) OKNA Picnic: Tuesday, August 19th 5) Parking Discussion Group Forming 6) OLCC … Continue reading
1) Pittman Addition Sculpture HydroPark Party this Sunday (6/22) 2) Transportation Meeting Moved to Convention Center (6/24) Second Meeting at Kaiser Town Hall (6/25) 3) Host Japanese Students This Summer 2014! 4) Communications Help Needed!! 5) Sign up for 2014 … Continue reading
Find OKNA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OKNAinPDX Unfortunately, FB filters keep you from seeing many of our important posts. Please like, share or comment on them so that you will see more posts. Or, just drop by our page on a regular … Continue reading
The post o’ the week on the OKNA Facebook page got a lot of response and feedback. The topic? A story from the Portland Business Journal last month headlined No house for you! Overlook is out of stock Portland’s tight … Continue reading
1) Earth Day Neighborhood Clean-up (4/26) 2) Beach School Campus Cleanup (4/26) 3) Repair Café at Kenton Firehouse (5/1) 4) Liquor Licensing Forum (5/7) 5) BDS Citizen Adjustment Committee (5/12) ———————————————– 1) Earth Day Neighborhood Clean-up (4/26) Join your … Continue reading
1) Beach School Campus Cleanups (4/12 & 4/26)2) OKNA Monthly General Membership Meeting (4/15)3) Speakeasy Roundtable (4/16)4) Overlook House Egg Hunt (4/19) <-note correct date!5) Portland residents prefer street fee? (4/16 – 5/1)6) Overlook Sewer Project Construction Update: April 9, … Continue reading
OKNA Overlook Neighborhood Email 2/21/14 1) Beach School/Escuela Beach Benefit Auction (2/22) 2) Village 101 Presentation (2/23) 3) Transportation Funding Town Halls (2/25 & 2/27) 4) PSAC Meeting This Week (2/26) 5) Save the Date for Meadowscaping with FOOB (3/1) … Continue reading