Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Safety
1) Overlook House Holiday Craft Bazaar (Saturday-Sunday, Nov. 14-15) 2) Prepare for disaster with the Neighborhood Emergency Team (Tuesday, Nov. 10) 3) Portland community survey results are in 4) City off-road cycling committee accepting applications 5) Water look strange? There’s … Continue reading
1) Greeley homeless camp update 2) Overlook Neighborhood Emergency Team (Monday, Oct. 12) 3) Broadway Bridge to close (Oct. 11-27) 4) Southbound I-5 to close from Fremont Bridge to Marquam Bridge (nights Oct. 10-18) ———- 1) Greeley homeless camp update … Continue reading
Dear Overlook Neighbors, Your Overlook Neighborhood Association Board continues to monitor events surrounding the homeless camp near the intersection of Greeley and Interstate Avenues. We have heard from many neighbors that they have concerns about the camp. See below for … Continue reading
1) Homeless camp on Greeley Avenue 2) Portland Marathon will close some Overlook streets (Sunday, Oct. 4) 3) City plans for affordable housing in North Portland (Tuesday, Oct. 13) 4) OKNA Board meeting (Tuesday, Oct. 6) ———- 1) Homeless camp … Continue reading
1) Neighborhood Cleanup in North Overlook (Sunday, Sept. 27) 2) Homeless camp in Overlook Neighborhood 3) I-5 closed tonight between Marquam and Fremont bridges (Friday, Sept. 25) ———- 1) Neighborhood Cleanup in North Overlook (Sunday, Sept. 27) Join your neighbors … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association general meeting (Tuesday, Sept. 15) 2) “Toy Story” – no, Toy Drive – yes! 3) Polish Festival in Overlook Neighborhood (Sept. 19-20) 4) Ride TriMet for free on Saturday (Sept. 12) 5) Apply for a neighborhood small … Continue reading
1) Support Overlook Neighborhood at the Bridge Pedal (Sunday, Aug. 9) 2) Neighborhood street cleanup (Sunday, July 26) 3) Fire danger 4) Broadway Bridge closed to vehicles (Saturday and Sunday, July 25-26) ———- 1) Support Overlook Neighborhood at the Bridge … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association board meeting (July 7) 2) Free street parking on July 4 3) Keep pets safe from fireworks and the heat 4) North Portland Tool Library closed Saturday ———- 1) Overlook Neighborhood Association board meeting (July 7) … Continue reading
1) Neighborhood cleanup in ‘North’ Overlook (Sunday, June 7) 2) Overlook Garden Tour (Saturday, June 6) 3) Overlook Views newsletter planning (Wednesday, June 10) 4) Are you and Overlook prepared for disaster? (Friday, June 12) ——— 1) Neighborhood cleanup in … Continue reading
1) Neighborhood cleanup a huge success 2) Most Overlook streetlights now LED 3) May is national bike month 4) Overlook Neighborhood Association Board meeting (May 5) ———- 1) Neighborhood cleanup a huge success On Saturday, April 25, more than 30 … Continue reading