Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Safety
1) Overlook Neighborhood Holiday Party (Dec. 9) 2) Adopt a storm drain 3) Prevent package theft during the holidays and all year 1) Overlook Neighborhood Holiday Party (Dec. 9) Come celebrate the Solstice, Hanukah, Christmas, Kwanza or whatever else fills … Continue reading
1) City to consider residential infill policies 2) Youth filmmaking classes (Ages 8-18) 3) Reporting suspicious activity to police 1) City to consider residential infill policies In response to community concerns related to new infill development, housing affordability and compatibility, … Continue reading
1) Development coming to Interstate and a new OKNA board member 2) Stretch of N Interstate Avenue to close (Sept. 26-Oct. 5) 3) Missing middle housing and multigenerational communities (Friday, Oct. 7) 4) New crime prevention coordinator for Overlook 5) … Continue reading
1) Family night on the Bluffs (Sunday, April 3) 2) Sign up for Portland’s urgent safety messages 3) Middle Housing coming to Overlook? 4) Parks and clean water through art (Wednesday, April 6) 5) Celebrate spring with a healthy lawn … Continue reading
1) Crime and homeless camps update 2) Downtown on-street parking rates increase to $2 per hour (Feb. 1) 3) Youth sought for Oregon Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee 4) Pre-session town hall with state senators and representatives (Jan. 30) 5) … Continue reading
1) Willamette River Superfund Community Forum (Tuesday, Jan. 26) 2) Speaker Tina Kotek town hall meeting (Thursday, Jan. 28) 1) Willamette River Superfund Community Forum (Tuesday, Jan. 26) The Lower Willamette River is a valuable natural resource. However, Portland Harbor, … Continue reading
The Overlook Neighborhood Association Board at its monthly meeting on Tuesday discussed the homeless camps at N Greeley Avenue near N Interstate Avenue. Board members expressed particular concern that the city has neither communicated with the neighborhood nor followed through on its … Continue reading
1) Overlook House Holiday Craft Bazaar (Saturday-Sunday, Nov. 14-15) 2) Prepare for disaster with the Neighborhood Emergency Team (Tuesday, Nov. 10) 3) Portland community survey results are in 4) City off-road cycling committee accepting applications 5) Water look strange? There’s … Continue reading
1) Greeley homeless camp update 2) Overlook Neighborhood Emergency Team (Monday, Oct. 12) 3) Broadway Bridge to close (Oct. 11-27) 4) Southbound I-5 to close from Fremont Bridge to Marquam Bridge (nights Oct. 10-18) ———- 1) Greeley homeless camp update … Continue reading
Dear Overlook Neighbors, Your Overlook Neighborhood Association Board continues to monitor events surrounding the homeless camp near the intersection of Greeley and Interstate Avenues. We have heard from many neighbors that they have concerns about the camp. See below for … Continue reading