Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Safety
1) Mayor visits OKNA meeting 2) Filming at Adidas (Tuesday & Wednesday, March 28-29) 3) Eastbank Esplanade closed 4) Traffic safety action workshop (Thursday, March 30) 5) Sustainable landscaping workshops 6) Renters’ rights workshop (April 5) 7) How should Safe … Continue reading
1) OKNA general meeting (Feb. 21) 2) Protected bike lane proposed for N Greeley Avenue 3) Third annual Overlook Sustainability Summit (Feb. 25) 1) OKNA general meeting (Feb. 21) You don’t want to miss the upcoming Overlook Neighborhood Association general … Continue reading
1) Town hall meeting with local legislators (Jan. 28) 2) Green Sky Collective 3) Cloudy water 1) Town hall meeting with local legislators (Jan. 28) Three state legislators representing parts of Overlook will hold a town hall meeting next month. … Continue reading
1) Prepare for potential flooding 2) Overlook Neighborhood General Meeting (Tuesday, Jan. 17) 3) Report downed trees on public lands 4) Patton Square Park Survey 5) Skip the Emergency Room if you can 1) Prepare for potential flooding An atmospheric … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Holiday Party (Dec. 9) 2) Adopt a storm drain 3) Prevent package theft during the holidays and all year 1) Overlook Neighborhood Holiday Party (Dec. 9) Come celebrate the Solstice, Hanukah, Christmas, Kwanza or whatever else fills … Continue reading
1) City to consider residential infill policies 2) Youth filmmaking classes (Ages 8-18) 3) Reporting suspicious activity to police 1) City to consider residential infill policies In response to community concerns related to new infill development, housing affordability and compatibility, … Continue reading
1) Development coming to Interstate and a new OKNA board member 2) Stretch of N Interstate Avenue to close (Sept. 26-Oct. 5) 3) Missing middle housing and multigenerational communities (Friday, Oct. 7) 4) New crime prevention coordinator for Overlook 5) … Continue reading
1) Family night on the Bluffs (Sunday, April 3) 2) Sign up for Portland’s urgent safety messages 3) Middle Housing coming to Overlook? 4) Parks and clean water through art (Wednesday, April 6) 5) Celebrate spring with a healthy lawn … Continue reading
1) Crime and homeless camps update 2) Downtown on-street parking rates increase to $2 per hour (Feb. 1) 3) Youth sought for Oregon Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee 4) Pre-session town hall with state senators and representatives (Jan. 30) 5) … Continue reading
1) Willamette River Superfund Community Forum (Tuesday, Jan. 26) 2) Speaker Tina Kotek town hall meeting (Thursday, Jan. 28) 1) Willamette River Superfund Community Forum (Tuesday, Jan. 26) The Lower Willamette River is a valuable natural resource. However, Portland Harbor, … Continue reading