Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Parks
1) Sunday Parkways in North Portland (Sunday, June 21) 2) Sign up for the Overlook Yard Sale & Free Share ——— 1) Sunday Parkways in North Portland (Sunday, June 21) Sunday is Father’s Day, and it’s also the day that … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association general meeting (Tuesday, June 16) 2) Join OKNA’s land-use team 3) North Overlook cleanup a success 4) Swan Island history bike ride (Monday, June 15) 5) Peninsula Park Pools opens on Monday 6) Community open house … Continue reading
1) How many parking spots must a developer build? 2) Paving to close lanes on N Denver Avenue (May 26 – June 2) 3) OKNA social and welcoming back an old friend ———- 1) How many parking spots must a … Continue reading
1) Madrona Park nurse log dedication (May 20) 2) OKNA general meeting at Luck Lab (May 19) 3) Rock ’n Roll Half Marathon will affect traffic and transit Sunday (May 17) ———- 1) Madrona Park nurse log dedication (May 20) … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association general meeting (April 21) 2A) Overlook Views wants to hear from residents … 2B) … and from Overlook businesses 3) Sustainable Overlook spring garden fair and edible plant sale (April 18) 4) Multnomah Youth Commission seeks … Continue reading
1) Help Patton Square City Park grow 2) Overlook egg hunt (April 4) 3) Annual neighborhood cleanup (April 25) 4) North Portland Tool Library community forum (April 11) 5) Overlook Neighborhood Association Board meeting (April 7) 6) ‘Treebates’ available for … Continue reading
1) Madrona Park heritage tree update 2) I-5 closures to affect North Portland 3) Nature in Neighborhoods grants available 4) OLCC wants input on marijuana regulations (March 12) 5) Climate preparation and action ———- 1) Madrona Park heritage tree update … Continue reading
1) Public hearing for auto race noise variance (Feb. 11) 2) North Portland Greenway bike ride (Jan. 24) 3) “Grimm” filming in Overlook will disrupt traffic (Jan. 26-28) ———- 1) Public hearing for auto race noise variance (Feb. 11) The … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association meeting time changes 2) Overlook House holiday craft bazaar (Nov. 15-16) 3) Providence Bridge Pedal 2015 registration (Nov. 10) 4) Don’t worry if your water looks a little funny 5) New city tree code is coming … Continue reading
1) Help conserve Overlook green space (Oct. 19) 2) Daimler’s construction on Swan Island 3) Share your thoughts about the Portland Water Bureau (Oct. 16) 4) Grants available for neighborhood conservation 5) Portland City Council to review transportation funding options (Oct. 13) … Continue reading