Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Parks
1) Wonder Woman in Overlook Park a huge success 2) OKNA board elections on Sept. 18 3) Public Campaign Finance Commission seeks members 4) North/Northeast Public Safety Action Committee 5) Register to vote 1) Wonder Woman in Overlook Park a … Continue reading
1) Movie in Overlook Park Sunday evening 2) OKNA Board meeting 3) North Portland Transportation Summit location changed 4) Upcoming paving on N Williams Avenue 5) Tour de Lab on Sunday 1) Movie in Overlook Park Sunday evening Don’t forget … Continue reading
1) Seven-story apartment building proposed for Interstate & Church 2) City approves adidas village expansion 3) Watch out for students while driving 4) Naturescaping workshop 5) Watch Wonder Woman in Overlook Park next weekend 6) 100 years of Portland Golf … Continue reading
1) Patton Square Park community party – Saturday 2) Ice cream social next Sunday 3) Reminder I-5 northbound closed this weekend 4) Spirit of Portland Awards – Call for nominations 5) Learn about Portland’s traffic and transportation 1) Patton Square … Continue reading
1) Patton Square Park community party on Saturday 2) Public hearing about development of Overlook heritage tree property 3) Keep cool during the heat wave 1) Patton Square Park community party on Saturday Friends of Patton Square Park will host … Continue reading
1) OKNA statement on off-road cycling at the Dog Bowl 2) Adidas expansion 3) Overlook Eggstravaganza Easter egg hunt (March 31) 4) Friends of Overlook House seeks part-time night tour guide 5) Share your thoughts about Hazelnut Grove homeless camp … Continue reading
Several Overlook Neighborhood residents have shared concerns about the future of the Dog Bowl with the OKNA board in light of a draft city proposal to use the area for off-road bicycle trails. You can read the full draft report … Continue reading
1) Micro-apartments proposed for Overlook Neighborhood 2) Street parking permits and more at OKNA general meeting 3) N Greeley multi-use path 4) Pools open on President’s Day 5) Apply now for dual language immersion programs 1) Micro-apartments proposed for Overlook … Continue reading
1) OKNA board meeting (Tuesday) 2) Preschool nature walks 3) Big Backyard nature photography contest 4) Spring yard and garden workshops 5) Qualify for a full college scholarship as a caddie 6) Bottle and can returns have changed 1) OKNA … Continue reading