Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Parks
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association general meeting (April 21) 2A) Overlook Views wants to hear from residents … 2B) … and from Overlook businesses 3) Sustainable Overlook spring garden fair and edible plant sale (April 18) 4) Multnomah Youth Commission seeks … Continue reading
1) Help Patton Square City Park grow 2) Overlook egg hunt (April 4) 3) Annual neighborhood cleanup (April 25) 4) North Portland Tool Library community forum (April 11) 5) Overlook Neighborhood Association Board meeting (April 7) 6) ‘Treebates’ available for … Continue reading
1) Madrona Park heritage tree update 2) I-5 closures to affect North Portland 3) Nature in Neighborhoods grants available 4) OLCC wants input on marijuana regulations (March 12) 5) Climate preparation and action ———- 1) Madrona Park heritage tree update … Continue reading
1) Public hearing for auto race noise variance (Feb. 11) 2) North Portland Greenway bike ride (Jan. 24) 3) “Grimm” filming in Overlook will disrupt traffic (Jan. 26-28) ———- 1) Public hearing for auto race noise variance (Feb. 11) The … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association meeting time changes 2) Overlook House holiday craft bazaar (Nov. 15-16) 3) Providence Bridge Pedal 2015 registration (Nov. 10) 4) Don’t worry if your water looks a little funny 5) New city tree code is coming … Continue reading
1) Help conserve Overlook green space (Oct. 19) 2) Daimler’s construction on Swan Island 3) Share your thoughts about the Portland Water Bureau (Oct. 16) 4) Grants available for neighborhood conservation 5) Portland City Council to review transportation funding options (Oct. 13) … Continue reading
1) North Williams left lane closure begins on Monday, Oct. 6 2) Community process under way for Natural Grocers project 3) No Ivy Day (Oct. 25) 4) Nature classes for kids 5) Historic Kenton Firehouse cleanup (Oct. 26) 6) North Star … Continue reading
1) Free movie at Peninsula Park (Sept. 26) 2) National Prescription Drug Turn in Day is Saturday (Sept. 27) 3) TriMet seeks input from residents 4) Comment on Portland’s draft 2035 Comprehensive Plan 5) Grants available for cultural programs 1) … Continue reading
1) Portland Polish Festival (Sept. 20-21) 2) Citywide Land Use Group (Sept. 22) 3) North Williams Avenue street design installation begins, left lane to close soon 4) Daimler Trucks North America informational session: Greenway expansion project and construction update (Sept. … Continue reading