Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: ONeST
Happy New Year, Overlook! While there isn’t anything queued up for this week’s agenda, I thought I’d take advantage of the blank space to help you prepare for 2014 in Overlook by sharing the events and activities we know we’ll … Continue reading
1) Arts & Crafts Spectacular at Trillium Charter School (12/7 & 12/8) 2) Santa Is Coming to Overlook House on December 8! 3) Documentary Film and Potluck (12/12) 4) OKNA Holiday Potluck (12/13) 5) Adopt-A-Neighbor for the Holidays 6) Portland … Continue reading
1) Overlook House Holiday Bazaar This Weekend! (11/16 & 11/17) 2) OKNA General Membership Meeting (11/19) 3) Bread Making Part Deux 4) Public Safety Action Committee Meeting – Special Date (11/20) 5) Arts & Crafts Spectacular at Trillium Charter School … Continue reading
OKNA Overlook Neighborhood Email 10/4/13 1) Portland Marathon Weekend 2) Friends of Overlook Bluff Work Party (10/5) 3) Overlook Livability Team Cleanup (10/5/13) 4) Carrot Mob at Garden Fever! (10/6) 5) Portland Harbor Citizen Group (10/9) 6) Parke Diem! Volunteer … Continue reading
1) Almost Time for.. OKNA Picnic & Movie in the Park (Sunday! 9/1) 2) OLT Meets After the Holiday (9/8) 3) Sustainable Overlook Meeting (9/5) 4) The Pilot Experience 5) Special NPLUG in September (9/26) 6) Tree Planting Planning Time … Continue reading
Hello Neighbors, we’ve got another busy weekend ahead (SE Sunday Parkways is also happening) and some important meetings coming up. If none of Saturday’s activities tickle you, remember that it is Community Care Day at our schools; Beach and Jefferson … Continue reading
1) Overlook Village Street Fair (7/27) 1a) Bonus Music Presentation! 2) Nominate a Garden for the Sustainable Overlook Garden Tour 3) First-Annual GoGreen NoPo Event (8/10) 4) Did you get a REACH survey? (8/12) 5) Sewer Work Continues; Street Restoration … Continue reading
Neighbors, this is the busy time of year, so much going on! Thanks for your patience with the long message and we certainly hope there is something here you’d like to get involved with. Share your questions and concerns or … Continue reading
1) Shabbat in the Park/ Overlook Park (7/19) 2) 2013 Overlook Yard Sale & Free Share 3) TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Broadway Bridge closure (7/16-19) 3b) Free Streetcar Rides! 4) Stormwater Master Plan Wants YOU (Aug-Oct) ——————————————– 1) Shabbat in the Park/ … Continue reading
1) Notes from the June OKNA Meeting 2) From our Facebook page this week (www.facebook.com/OKNAinPDX) 3) Sunday Parkways Northeast (6/23) 4) PSAC Meets this week (6/26) 5) Neighbor Discounts to Annual Festival (6/27-6/30) ———————————————————- 1) Notes from the June OKNA … Continue reading