Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: OKNA
1) Overlook Annual Holiday Party Potluck (Tonight! Dec. 12) 2) Overlook general meeting canceled (Dec. 16) 3) De-Gentrifying Portland movie to screen in North Portland (Dec. 13) 4) New trees coming to North Portland (Dec. 20) 5) Keep safe after dark … Continue reading
1) Overlook Annual Holiday Party Potluck (Dec. 12) 2) Santa to visit Overlook House (Dec. 7) 3) North Portland Land Use Group meeting cancelled 4) Ockley Green Middle School’s backpack program for kids 5) 10th Birthday Celebration for North Portland … Continue reading
1) The Santas are coming! (Dec. 6) 2) Take a ride on the Holiday Express 3) Some local grocers to cease bottle redemption 4) Fourth annual adopt-a-neighbor program 5) Street fund, Residential income tax and business fee (Dec. 3 and 10) 6) … Continue reading
1) Santa to visit Overlook House (Dec. 7) 2) City utility oversight listening session (Nov. 24) 3) Pancake breakfast to support Roosevelt High School softball (Nov. 22) 4) Grants available for community watershed stewardship ———- 1) Santa to visit Overlook … Continue reading
1) Overlook House holiday craft bazaar (Nov. 15-16) 2) Overlook Neighborhood Association Meeting (Nov. 18) 3) Office of Neighborhood Involvement budgeting (Nov 17) 4) Portland’s Saturday Farmers Market now open year round 5) Support the North Portland Tool Library at … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association meeting time changes 2) Overlook House holiday craft bazaar (Nov. 15-16) 3) Providence Bridge Pedal 2015 registration (Nov. 10) 4) Don’t worry if your water looks a little funny 5) New city tree code is coming … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Board Meeting (Nov. 4) 2) City leaf pickup service scheduled for some of Overlook (Dec. 5) 3) Daylight savings (Nov. 2) and a pedestrian sting (Nov. 5) 4) Madrona Hill Café applies for liquor license 5) Proposed … Continue reading
1) Little Children’s Halloween Party (Oct. 31) 2) Overlook Village Business Association Halloween Crawl (Oct. 31) 3) North Portland is the most popular Sunday Parkway again 4) How dangerous is Overlook Neighborhood? 5) Adidas will sell Reebok 6) North Portland … Continue reading
1) Help conserve Overlook green space (Oct. 19) 2) Daimler’s construction on Swan Island 3) Share your thoughts about the Portland Water Bureau (Oct. 16) 4) Grants available for neighborhood conservation 5) Portland City Council to review transportation funding options (Oct. 13) … Continue reading