Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: OKNA
1) Portland Polish Festival (Sept. 20-21) 2) Citywide Land Use Group (Sept. 22) 3) North Williams Avenue street design installation begins, left lane to close soon 4) Daimler Trucks North America informational session: Greenway expansion project and construction update (Sept. … Continue reading
GRIMM Location: The TV series Grimm is filming on N Melrose today and will wrap tomorrow. Key Asst Location Manager Ben Lipsey tells me they will be filming at this location again this year and they want to make sure … Continue reading
Public Safety Alert: Neighbor Kristin reports: My wallet was stolen from my car in front of my house at the triangle of Colonial and Overlook between 1-2pm, Sept 4th (yesterday). The thief used my card at North Portland BikeWorks on … Continue reading
Don’t forget your online OKNA connections on Facebook: /www.facebook.com/OKNAinPDX for late breaking news and quirky stories. 1) Movie in Overlook Park this Sunday (8/31) 2) Overlook NET Meeting: Newcomers Welcome! (9/4) 3) Save the Frogs Presentation with HiNooN (9/11) 4) … Continue reading
1) Bluegrass concert/BBQ for Beach School (8/23) 2) Movie and Costume Contest in Overlook Park (deadline 8/27) 3) Overlook NET Meeting: Newcomers Welcome! (9/4) 4) Free Earthquake Classes from Bureau of Emergency Mgmt (9/17 & 18) 5) Water Bureau Seeks … Continue reading
Safety Alert Update: The suspect in two assaults in Overlook this past week has been arrested and charged with multiple crimes. You can read about the result here: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/08/suspect_in_overlook_neighborho.html Why attend your neighborhood block party or OKNA event (Neighborhood … Continue reading
1) OKNA Picnic: Tuesday, August 19th 2) N Williams Traffic Open House (8/12) 3) Communications Positions Open 4) Seaport Celebration Registration Open! 5) PSU Traffic and Transportation Course ——————————————– 1) OKNA Picnic: Tuesday, August 19th Join your neighbors for … Continue reading
1) Expanded Overlook Village Street Fair Tomorrow! (8/2) 2) Ice Cream Social at the Overlook House (8/3) 3) School Supplies Popsicle Sale at Patton Square Park (8/6) 4) OKNA Picnic: Tuesday, August 19th 5) Parking Discussion Group Forming 6) OLCC … Continue reading
1) Shabbat in the Park at Overlook Park (7/18) 2) 4th Annual Overlook Yard Sale / Free Share (7/19-20) 3) Liquor License Application/Comments Due 8/11 4) Local Education Listener/Liaison? 5) Don’t Set Me on Fire, Please 6) Street Fair Vendors … Continue reading