Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: OKNA
1) Overlook yard sale and free share (July 23-24) 2) Homeless camping update 3) OKNA general meeting (July 19) 4) New Belgium bike ride and beer (July 24) 5) Organic Beer Fest returns to Overlook (Aug. 25-28) 6) Overlook social … Continue reading
1) Neighborhood mural update 2) Homeless camps on N Going Street 3) Beach Elementary not ready for an earthquake 4) PBOT seeks citizen oversight 1) Neighborhood mural update The neighborhood mural continues to move forward. Since the last update, the … Continue reading
1) Meals program at Patton Square Park 2) Illegal dumping 3) Boat launch on Swan Island 4) Six months of sun 5) Learn more about the new Comprehensive Plan (June 27) 6) Overlook yard sale and free share (July 23-24) … Continue reading
Overlook residents gathered at the Luck Labrador Tap Room this week to socialize and hear from housing experts. Groups attending included the Community Alliance of Tenants, Portland Tenants United and City Club of Portland. Community Alliance of Tenants
1) Hazelnut Grove homeless camp to move 2) OKNA social and general meeting (Tuesday) 3) Pride Parade (Sunday) 4) Portland bike share system launches next month (July 19) 5) Sunday Parkways returns to North Portland (June 26) 6) Help plan … Continue reading
Overlook Neighborhood Association on Tuesday issued the following press release regarding negotiations between the neighborhood, the city and the Hazelnut Grove homeless camp: For Immediate Release Mayor Hales and Hazelnut Grove abandon permit negotiations; Overlook Neighborhood renews call to end … Continue reading
1. Learn your carbon footprint (June 18) 2. OKNA board meeting (June 7) 3. Take your kitty on a spaycation (June 6-10) 4. Show off your catio 5. Peninsula Pool to open June 14 1. Learn your carbon footprint (June … Continue reading
1) Air toxics in Overlook 2) Community engagement grants available 3) A play about Vanport 4) Spring dance performance (June 5) 5) Adult bike riding skills class (June 4) 1) Air toxics in Overlook At the Overlook Neighborhood Associations general … Continue reading
At the Overlook Neighborhood Association May general meeting, residents heard presentations from two of the community-based nonprofits currently leading the way on Portland’s air quality issues. Eastside Portland Air Coalition supports adequately funded, health-based air toxics regulation and enforcement based … Continue reading
The Overlook Neighborhood Association May general meeting will feature a discussion about air quality and toxins. Given the recent reports of elevated toxin levels, come with your questions about how to keep Overlook healthy. OKNA General Meeting (agenda) Tuesday, May … Continue reading