Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: OKNA
1) Cleaner air in Oregon (Oct. 5) 2) Development along the Interstate Corridor (Oct. 6) 3) North Portland Neighborhood Services small grant program 4) Attracting garden pollinators (Oct. 19) 5) Overlook Neighborhood Association Board Meeting (Oct. 4) 6) Beach Harvest … Continue reading
1) Development coming to Interstate and a new OKNA board member 2) Stretch of N Interstate Avenue to close (Sept. 26-Oct. 5) 3) Missing middle housing and multigenerational communities (Friday, Oct. 7) 4) New crime prevention coordinator for Overlook 5) … Continue reading
1) Neighborhood meeting (Sept. 20) 2) Oregon Archives Crawl (Oct. 8) 1) Neighborhood meeting (Sept. 20) Join your neighbors on Tuesday for the monthly Overlook Neighborhood Association General Meeting. Residents won’t want to miss presentations from the developers of three … Continue reading
1) Patton Square Park walkaround (Saturday) 2) Development coming to Interstate Avenue 3) Is your pet ready for disaster? (Sept. 12) 4) Beach Harvest Dinner (Sept. 24) 5) Movie in the park a success 1) Patton Square Park walkaround (Saturday) … Continue reading
1) Movie in Overlook Park (Sunday) 2) OKNA Board meeting (Sept. 6) 3) Community meetings about housing (Sept. 8 & 10) 4) Catio Tour (Sept. 10) 5) Beer fest booth a success 6) City to renew housing state of emergency … Continue reading
1) Spirit of Portland Awards: Call for nominees 2) Organic Beer Fest (Aug. 25-28) 3) Condo project destroyed in fire 4) Text to 911 launches (Aug. 23) 5) Willamette Superfund forum (Aug. 31) 6) N Concord blocks to close (Sept. … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood social and picnic (Tuesday) 2) Bridge Pedal (Sunday) 3) I5 exit at Going closure 4) Ice cream social was fun for all 1) Overlook Neighborhood social and picnic (Tuesday) Join your neighbors at the annual OKNA social. … Continue reading
1) Mayor rescinds homeless camping policy 2) North Portland Tour Des Tanks bike ride (Sunday, Aug. 7) 3) Ice cream social (Sunday, Aug. 7) 4) Neighborhood Emergency Team meeting (Monday, Aug. 8) 5) I-5 ramp closures at Exit 303 (Tuesday … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Ice Cream Social (Aug. 7) 2) Questions about Hazelnut Grove 3) Overlook mural update 4) New Columbia to the slough and Vanport site walk (July 30) 5) Willamette River Festival (July 31) 6) Help steer development in … Continue reading
The Overlook Neighborhood Association for more than a month has asked Portland Mayor Charlie Hales to answer some basic questions about plans to relocate Hazelnut Grove similar to the Frequently Asked Questions the mayor provided to Southwest neighbors of the Sears … Continue reading