Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: OKNA
1) Santa to visit Overlook House (Dec. 7) 2) City utility oversight listening session (Nov. 24) 3) Pancake breakfast to support Roosevelt High School softball (Nov. 22) 4) Grants available for community watershed stewardship ———- 1) Santa to visit Overlook … Continue reading
1) Overlook House holiday craft bazaar (Nov. 15-16) 2) Overlook Neighborhood Association Meeting (Nov. 18) 3) Office of Neighborhood Involvement budgeting (Nov 17) 4) Portland’s Saturday Farmers Market now open year round 5) Support the North Portland Tool Library at … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association meeting time changes 2) Overlook House holiday craft bazaar (Nov. 15-16) 3) Providence Bridge Pedal 2015 registration (Nov. 10) 4) Don’t worry if your water looks a little funny 5) New city tree code is coming … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Board Meeting (Nov. 4) 2) City leaf pickup service scheduled for some of Overlook (Dec. 5) 3) Daylight savings (Nov. 2) and a pedestrian sting (Nov. 5) 4) Madrona Hill Café applies for liquor license 5) Proposed … Continue reading
1) Little Children’s Halloween Party (Oct. 31) 2) Overlook Village Business Association Halloween Crawl (Oct. 31) 3) North Portland is the most popular Sunday Parkway again 4) How dangerous is Overlook Neighborhood? 5) Adidas will sell Reebok 6) North Portland … Continue reading
1) Help conserve Overlook green space (Oct. 19) 2) Daimler’s construction on Swan Island 3) Share your thoughts about the Portland Water Bureau (Oct. 16) 4) Grants available for neighborhood conservation 5) Portland City Council to review transportation funding options (Oct. 13) … Continue reading
1) North Williams left lane closure begins on Monday, Oct. 6 2) Community process under way for Natural Grocers project 3) No Ivy Day (Oct. 25) 4) Nature classes for kids 5) Historic Kenton Firehouse cleanup (Oct. 26) 6) North Star … Continue reading
1) Free movie at Peninsula Park (Sept. 26) 2) National Prescription Drug Turn in Day is Saturday (Sept. 27) 3) TriMet seeks input from residents 4) Comment on Portland’s draft 2035 Comprehensive Plan 5) Grants available for cultural programs 1) … Continue reading
1) Portland Polish Festival (Sept. 20-21) 2) Citywide Land Use Group (Sept. 22) 3) North Williams Avenue street design installation begins, left lane to close soon 4) Daimler Trucks North America informational session: Greenway expansion project and construction update (Sept. … Continue reading