Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: OKNA
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association board meeting (July 7) 2) Free street parking on July 4 3) Keep pets safe from fireworks and the heat 4) North Portland Tool Library closed Saturday ———- 1) Overlook Neighborhood Association board meeting (July 7) … Continue reading
1) Cooling centers open during heat wave 2) TriMet future of transit survey ———- 1) Cooling centers open during heat wave With a heat wave hitting the Rose City, Portlanders are looking for ways to stay cool. Multnomah County will … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association general meeting (Tuesday, June 16) 2) Join OKNA’s land-use team 3) North Overlook cleanup a success 4) Swan Island history bike ride (Monday, June 15) 5) Peninsula Park Pools opens on Monday 6) Community open house … Continue reading
1) Lanes closed on Swan Island’s N Channel Avenue this weekend 2) Rollin’ Gold bike ride headed to Overlook (June 6) 3) Overlook Neighborhood Association Board meeting (June 2) ———- 1) Lanes closed on Swan Island’s N Channel Avenue this … Continue reading
1) How many parking spots must a developer build? 2) Paving to close lanes on N Denver Avenue (May 26 – June 2) 3) OKNA social and welcoming back an old friend ———- 1) How many parking spots must a … Continue reading
1) Madrona Park nurse log dedication (May 20) 2) OKNA general meeting at Luck Lab (May 19) 3) Rock ’n Roll Half Marathon will affect traffic and transit Sunday (May 17) ———- 1) Madrona Park nurse log dedication (May 20) … Continue reading
1) Overlook Bluff imperiled 2) Pembina propane project dead? ———- 1) Overlook Bluff imperiled Friends of Overlook Bluff are running out of time to save the heritage oak tree and open space on N Overlook Terrace. The owner of the … Continue reading
1) Neighborhood cleanup a huge success 2) Most Overlook streetlights now LED 3) May is national bike month 4) Overlook Neighborhood Association Board meeting (May 5) ———- 1) Neighborhood cleanup a huge success On Saturday, April 25, more than 30 … Continue reading
1) Annual neighborhood cleanup on Saturday (April 25) 2) OKNA urges city to reject propane terminal 3) Leaf Day compost now available ———- 1) Annual neighborhood cleanup on Saturday (April 25) Do you have two hours to share with your … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association general meeting (April 21) 2A) Overlook Views wants to hear from residents … 2B) … and from Overlook businesses 3) Sustainable Overlook spring garden fair and edible plant sale (April 18) 4) Multnomah Youth Commission seeks … Continue reading