Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: OKNA
1) Design OKNA’s new logo 2) OKNA’s June general meeting 3) Adidas opens Montgomery Park offices 4) Celebrate Juneteenth at the North Portland Library on Sunday 5) I-5 tolling and impacts on Overlook 6) Safe Routes to School projects selected … Continue reading
1) Adidas expansion update 2) Learn how to fix your bike 1) Adidas expansion update Adidas has been communicating with the neighborhood for months about its campus expansion plans. It now has sent the official notice to the neighborhood about … Continue reading
1) Memorial Day weekend 2) Neighborhood cleanup a huge success 3) Get earthquake ready 4) OKNA June 5 board meeting canceled 5) Mark your calendar for neighborhood yard sale/free share 1) Memorial Day weekend The Overlook Neighborhood Association hopes you … Continue reading
1) Beach School spring plant sale 2) Annual Overlook Neighborhood cleanup 3) Adidas expansion update 4) City of Portland budget hearing 5) Bike to books coloring contest returns 6) TriMet listening sessions 7) Don’t forget to vote 1) Beach School … Continue reading
1) OKNA General Meeting 2) Free spay/neuter for cats 3) Register to vote by April 24 4) Landslide zones in Overlook 5) Portland is fixing potholes 6) Portland water survey 1) OKNA General Meeting Join your neighbors on Tuesday, April … Continue reading
1) Help improve N Willamette Boulevard – Survey 2) Comment on the city’s budget 3) OKNA Board meeting 1) Help improve N Willamette Boulevard – Survey North PDX Connected is an active transportation plan to improve safety and access for non-motorized … Continue reading
1) OKNA statement on off-road cycling at the Dog Bowl 2) Adidas expansion 3) Overlook Eggstravaganza Easter egg hunt (March 31) 4) Friends of Overlook House seeks part-time night tour guide 5) Share your thoughts about Hazelnut Grove homeless camp … Continue reading
Several Overlook Neighborhood residents have shared concerns about the future of the Dog Bowl with the OKNA board in light of a draft city proposal to use the area for off-road bicycle trails. You can read the full draft report … Continue reading
1) Adidas expansion, traffic and more at the March neighborhood meeting 2) Greeley multi-use path 3) Willamette Boulevard Mobility Project 4) Overlook Eggstravaganza Easter egg hunt (March 31) 5) Take a safe ride home on St. Patrick’s Day 1) Adidas … Continue reading
1) Learn about adidas’ expansion plans 2) Show off your garden 1) Learn about adidas’ expansion plans Overlook residents have been wondering for months what adidas has in store for its expansion at its North American Headquarters. The wait is … Continue reading