Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Land Use
1) OKNA General Meeting 2) Free spay/neuter for cats 3) Register to vote by April 24 4) Landslide zones in Overlook 5) Portland is fixing potholes 6) Portland water survey 1) OKNA General Meeting Join your neighbors on Tuesday, April … Continue reading
1) Residential Infill notices 2) Public hearing on adidas expansion 3) Multi-Use Path on Greeley – Answers 4) Congestion pricing on Interstate 5 1) Residential Infill notices The city has sent out notices to single-family homes whose zoning could change … Continue reading
1) OKNA statement on off-road cycling at the Dog Bowl 2) Adidas expansion 3) Overlook Eggstravaganza Easter egg hunt (March 31) 4) Friends of Overlook House seeks part-time night tour guide 5) Share your thoughts about Hazelnut Grove homeless camp … Continue reading
1) Adidas expansion, traffic and more at the March neighborhood meeting 2) Greeley multi-use path 3) Willamette Boulevard Mobility Project 4) Overlook Eggstravaganza Easter egg hunt (March 31) 5) Take a safe ride home on St. Patrick’s Day 1) Adidas … Continue reading
1) Learn about adidas’ expansion plans 2) Show off your garden 1) Learn about adidas’ expansion plans Overlook residents have been wondering for months what adidas has in store for its expansion at its North American Headquarters. The wait is … Continue reading
1) Micro-apartments proposed for Overlook Neighborhood 2) Street parking permits and more at OKNA general meeting 3) N Greeley multi-use path 4) Pools open on President’s Day 5) Apply now for dual language immersion programs 1) Micro-apartments proposed for Overlook … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Association meeting (Jan. 16) 2) Land use training (Jan. 31) 3) Legislative town hall with Overlook’s state delegation (Feb. 1) 4) Metro’s Community Placemaking grants 1) Overlook Neighborhood Association meeting (Jan. 16) The Overlook Neighborhood Association will … Continue reading
1) Disaster simulation and development presentation at OKNA General Meeting (Tuesday) 2) Miho Izakaya to close 3) City to require Home Energy Scores before sale 4) Overlook Holiday Party (Dec. 15) 1) Disaster simulation and development presentation at OKNA General … Continue reading
1) Overlook House Holiday Craft Bazaar (Saturday-Sunday) 2) Comment on Portland’s Residential Infill Project 3) How should Trimet deal with fare evaders? 4) Serve on Portland’s Pedestrian Advisory Committee 1) Overlook House Holiday Craft Bazaar (Saturday-Sunday) The annual Overlook House … Continue reading
1) Watch out for trick-or-treaters on Tuesday (Oct. 31) 2) Street safety forum has large turnout 3) Tiny houses for homeless 1) Watch out for trick-or-treaters on Tuesday (Oct. 31) Ghosts and goblins will take to Overlook’s streets on Tuesday … Continue reading