Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Business
1) Two liquor license applications in Overlook 2) City to remove abandoned newspaper boxes 3) OKNA general meeting (April 21) ———- 1) Two liquor license applications in Overlook The city has received two applications for liquor licenses in the Overlook … Continue reading
1) Happy New Year! 2) Winter Fruit Tree Pruning Workshop (Jan. 17) 3) Overlook Sustainability Summit (Feb. 21) 4) Nature in Neighborhoods grant applications deadline (Jan. 13) 5) OLCC seeks input on marijuana regulation (Jan. 12) 6) Noise control meeting … Continue reading
1) The Santas are coming! (Dec. 6) 2) Take a ride on the Holiday Express 3) Some local grocers to cease bottle redemption 4) Fourth annual adopt-a-neighbor program 5) Street fund, Residential income tax and business fee (Dec. 3 and 10) 6) … Continue reading
1) Overlook House holiday craft bazaar (Nov. 15-16) 2) Overlook Neighborhood Association Meeting (Nov. 18) 3) Office of Neighborhood Involvement budgeting (Nov 17) 4) Portland’s Saturday Farmers Market now open year round 5) Support the North Portland Tool Library at … Continue reading
1) Overlook Neighborhood Board Meeting (Nov. 4) 2) City leaf pickup service scheduled for some of Overlook (Dec. 5) 3) Daylight savings (Nov. 2) and a pedestrian sting (Nov. 5) 4) Madrona Hill Café applies for liquor license 5) Proposed … Continue reading
1) Help conserve Overlook green space (Oct. 19) 2) Daimler’s construction on Swan Island 3) Share your thoughts about the Portland Water Bureau (Oct. 16) 4) Grants available for neighborhood conservation 5) Portland City Council to review transportation funding options (Oct. 13) … Continue reading
1) North Williams left lane closure begins on Monday, Oct. 6 2) Community process under way for Natural Grocers project 3) No Ivy Day (Oct. 25) 4) Nature classes for kids 5) Historic Kenton Firehouse cleanup (Oct. 26) 6) North Star … Continue reading
1) Expanded Overlook Village Street Fair Tomorrow! (8/2) 2) Ice Cream Social at the Overlook House (8/3) 3) School Supplies Popsicle Sale at Patton Square Park (8/6) 4) OKNA Picnic: Tuesday, August 19th 5) Parking Discussion Group Forming 6) OLCC … Continue reading
1) Zoning Changes Released for Review 2) Overlook Village Street Fair Changes (8/2) 3) Ice Cream Social at the Overlook House (8/3) ——————————————– 1) Zoning Changes Released for Review The updated Comprehensive Plan Proposed Draft can now be viewed … Continue reading
1) Shabbat in the Park at Overlook Park (7/18) 2) 4th Annual Overlook Yard Sale / Free Share (7/19-20) 3) Liquor License Application/Comments Due 8/11 4) Local Education Listener/Liaison? 5) Don’t Set Me on Fire, Please 6) Street Fair Vendors … Continue reading