Welcome to OKNAThis site is for news and information affecting OKNA members and to better connect you to a vibrant part of North Portland.
Contact OKNAOur Contacts Page
Join the OKNA email list
Like us on Facebook!
General MeetingsThird Tuesday of the month
(except in August and December)
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Kaiser Town Hall
3704 N Interstate Ave
(at N Overlook Blvd)
Board MeetingsFirst Tuesday of the month
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Overlook House
3839 N. Melrose Dr.
Make your donation by PayPal
Category Archives: Business
1) Shabbat in the Park at Overlook Park (7/18) 2) 4th Annual Overlook Yard Sale / Free Share (7/19-20) 3) Liquor License Application/Comments Due 8/11 4) Local Education Listener/Liaison? 5) Don’t Set Me on Fire, Please 6) Street Fair Vendors … Continue reading
1) Monthly OKNA Meeting is at Lucky Lab (7/15) 2) PBOT Schedules More Street Fee Workgroups 3) Neighbors, what’s your news? 4) Last Chance to Sign Up for the Yard Sale / Free Share (Now!) 5) Shabbat in the Park … Continue reading
1) Sustainable Overlook Garden Tour (Tomorrow, 6/27) 2) Town Hall on Portland Parks Replacement Bond (6/30) 3) National Night Out Info Fair/Kick Off Party (7/10) 4) Location Change: July OKNA Meeting (7/15) 5) PSU Traffic and Transportation Course (Fall, Register … Continue reading
1) Pittman Addition Sculpture HydroPark Party this Sunday (6/22) 2) Transportation Meeting Moved to Convention Center (6/24) Second Meeting at Kaiser Town Hall (6/25) 3) Host Japanese Students This Summer 2014! 4) Communications Help Needed!! 5) Sign up for 2014 … Continue reading
Find OKNA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OKNAinPDX Unfortunately, FB filters keep you from seeing many of our important posts. Please like, share or comment on them so that you will see more posts. Or, just drop by our page on a regular … Continue reading
Boil, boil! In case you missed the news today, Portland is under a boil water order. You should not drink your tapwater without boiling or treating it, due to an e. coli contamination of a reservoir. News from the Water … Continue reading
The post o’ the week on the OKNA Facebook page got a lot of response and feedback. The topic? A story from the Portland Business Journal last month headlined No house for you! Overlook is out of stock Portland’s tight … Continue reading
1) Beach School Campus Cleanups (4/12 & 4/26)2) OKNA Monthly General Membership Meeting (4/15)3) Speakeasy Roundtable (4/16)4) Overlook House Egg Hunt (4/19) <-note correct date!5) Portland residents prefer street fee? (4/16 – 5/1)6) Overlook Sewer Project Construction Update: April 9, … Continue reading
1) OKNA Monthly General Membership Meeting (3/18) 2) Be a Bizarre Vendor (3/15) 3) The Overlook House is Hiring (3/18) 4) Neighborhood Emergency Preparedness Meeting (3/19) 5) Urban Bee Habitat Workshop (3/19) 6) Arbor Lodge Urban Farm Work Party (3/14 … Continue reading
Hello Overlook, sorry about the delivery delay.. we had email issues last night. Here’s your rainy-day email update from the Overlook Neighborhood Association/OKNA. This week, there’s a meeting for everyone.. spring is coming and all those projects need planning and … Continue reading